87 views
1.6

I submitted a For Sale By Owner 5 days ago and was sent to a page on the website that said I would receive a call in a few minutes and it may take up to 72 hours to go live. Well, I never received a phone call and my listing is still not posted.

I have called and emailed several times and keep getting the same false information. I can't even re-submit the listing because when you try to start over it takes you to the same page that says you'll get a call in a few minutes. I had to use google to find a phone number but you still can't get a human on the phone.

You just get another message with the same B.S. This is obviously a website controlled by the realtors association.

Product or Service Mentioned: Zillow Property Listing.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Zillow Pros: Website is user friendly.

Zillow Cons: Dont follow through on promises.

Comments

Zillow isn't owned by the National Association of REALTORS. Realtor.com is.

Your property can only be on their site if it's listed in the MLS. By the way, most agents hate Zillow, and they usually don't use Zillow to find homes for their buyers. And then other agents have a love-hate relationship with them for obvious reasons, leads. Real estate agents fought for years to stop Zillow before they became the powerhouse they are today.

It was clear where the train was headed! But...FREE is FREE....or is it?.....

Zillow Reviews