87 views

My home is much bigger than most of the homes they have listed with higher values, much higher values. Other homes just like mine are way higher...why?...they are wayyyy off.

Doesn't look good that my home is so devalued when other homes much smaller and unkept are so much higher. They are totally off! I am Pissed! I even input what my house has...that is when the value went down, this is so crazy!

Do they do this just to get you to do more updating?

Or maybe to get a real estate agent out here to try and sell my home? Unbelievable~

Product or Service Mentioned: Zillow Estimate.

Reason of review: wrong estimate.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Zillow Cons: Information, Misleading information.

Comments

ZILLOW MUST BE SHUT DOWN & PENALIZED $$$

Zillow is a {{Redacted}} in the Real Estate market. They would sell their own CEO for a chance at a few more bucks.

They have pending litigation against them for their REDICULOUS ZESTIMATE VALUES they place on peoples homes for sale and hopefully will be shut down soon. They have no customer service willing to help when you bring up issues of INCORRECT DATA published on their site. They currently show my house as "OFF THE MARKET" even though it is "LIVE" on the MLS and all other syndicated marketing sites show it listed.

I tried to reach out to their customer service and did not receive a reply. This is just one of THOUSANDS of complaints against this pathetic site that proudly publishes unfair market value and misinformation.

@PissedConsumer1392869

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU .

I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THE LITIGATION AGAINST ZILLOW !

WHAT'S TAKING SO LONG TO SHUT THEM DOWN ?

I hope Zillow will make a fair estimate of my home on warner drive, Apache Junction Arizona

@PissedConsumer1360324

WHY ARE YOU RELYING ON ZILLOW ?

THEY ARE A SCAM