Trulia (owned by Zillow) are completely reckless and have edangered our lives.They have lead a insane person to my home by providing photos of my home, me inside my home, and my address with googled directions available.

For weeks and weeks I have asked them to remove my home and photos from their site. They refuse. At this point they have literally endangered our lives. The information they SNATCHED UP was on MLS to begin with with out my authorization.

They claim its public information and refuse to remove it. Photos of me and my home with address and directions are not public information.

Run don't walk , this company is not only callous they are endangering lives, and worse, are aware of it and continue to refuse to remove my home from their site.

My home is not for sale , period.

I have spent countless hours trying to deal with these people , the police and county have been involved. RUN DON'T WALK. Do everything you can to avoid this company. Due to the fact that my Home was posted on MLS (with out my authorization) many other sites also posted my home on their sites.

ALL IMMEDIATLY REMOVED ALL PHOTOS AND SOME TOOK MY HOME COMPLETLY OFF THEIR SITE WHEN I CONTACTED THEM, all except ZILLOW AND TRULIA. This company should be closed DOWN COMPLETLY and the people that run it should have their personal information posted on multiple sites with googled directions to'their homes , including photos of their wife inside the home to get a feel for what they do. This has endangered the lives of woman and children for no reason what so ever , no purpose. If you need to deal with them be prepared for a long , frustrating experience.

They can care less . They claim its public information provided by the county. Their sites have DIFFERENT INFORMATION POSTED (bathroom count , homes estimated value, etc...) it's there own made up information! Maddening situation.

Run for your life .I am seeking legal counsel to nail these basterds

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Zillow. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Zillow.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Real Estate category for more informed decision or compare Zillow to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Zillow?

Comments

Mcdonough, Georgia, United States #1225089

I have a similar situation in Georgia .These guys are crooks and need to be stopped.

They can not just hijack our home information .There needs to be a class action lawsuit brought against them.

John7
Los Angeles, California, United States #1223464

Hello,

Sorry to hear on your bad experience. Was your home for sale or off market?

THX!