95 views

As a Realtor I signed up to advertise through Zillow. The salesperson, Alex, while very polite, encouraged me to sign up “for six months to take advantage of a promotional offer.” In doing so, I thought that I signed up for six months of advertising just like anyone else would have thought.

Unfortunately I was wrong, and missed the small line at the bottom of the contract that states that the six month term date is just an “initial end date” and that the contract continues on a month to month basis until canceled. Shame on me, I’m out $800 that I really could have used, but at least I can save the next person from making the same mistake. This agreement is misleading. When I brought my concern to customer service they chastised me saying, “oh what a shame, you should have been taking care of these customers!

Think of how much money you probably lost!” Seriously?

Very unprofessional. Check your contracts and cancel when your “initial end date” comes around.

Product or Service Mentioned: Zillow Membership.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments